Friday 6 November 2015

Tonights Gymnastics Class

heyy my reading readers,

today I went to coach gymnastics and I because there's 5 coaches on a Friday and 6 on a Tuesday I went on beam by myself in the last group because I got board of trampoline (seriously its literally just telling the kids to do like 10 straight jumps and then like 10 tuck jumps or 10 star jumps or maybe even seat drops)! like come on ! cant I at least teach them something interesting like a flick (a flip if your not a gymnast or used to be) or a tuck back (the real name for a back somersault. it really annoys me when people say somersault though because that's not technically what they are called.). so anyway I went on beam and taught my group how to cartwheel on the high(ish) beam, and none of them trusted me so this one girl called Nancy went and when I was trying to convince them all that I would catch them and that I wont not let them hurt themselves, Nancy said to everyone, "it will be fine, you wont get hurt as long as you trust (insert my name here) because if you don't then you will be terrified and it will all go wrong." I love Nancy, she is probably one of my favourite kids and my gym (not that I have favourites or anything...) she is so supportive towards anything and anyone. I said to them "if your about to split them beam I will push you over onto the floor" and then so I asked them if they would rather get pushed out the way and saved or if they would prefere to split the beam, and that's when they all got confidence. So I know your probably not even reading this Nancy, and you probably don't even know I am talking about you if you are reading this, but you really helped today and you didn't just help the kids, but you helped me because now I am more confident supporting cartwheels without letting anyone hurt themselves or without me getting kicked in the face(and yes that has happened before...). THANKYOU NANCY!!!!

wow this has been a long blog post! and I know most of you probably wont even have kept reading till the end, but if you did then I want you to go away and just think is there anyone you want to anonymously thank ? maybe they stood up for you but your to shy to thank them or maybe the same as me and you just don't know how without sounding cheesey ! anyway thanks for reading my Z.U.P.R! (that stands for "ZEBRACORNIGLETREADERS") TOODLES X ~girlinsideablog goingoutsideablog x

No comments:

Post a Comment