Monday 19 October 2015

welcome !





hello fellow internees, and welcome to 'girl insider blog'. I intend for my blog to stay anonymous so that I can really open up to anyone who maybe going through the same thing and not care what anybody may think of it. I shall be updating this blog on a regular basis. I hope to make a lot of people smile with stories and I hope to comfort anyone who may be going to through a tough time ! if you have any problems you may always email me on my new blog email and maybe we can sort it together. I hope you may stay here and read for a little while longer as I grow to understand each and everyone of you ! make good choices ! TOODLES X


1 comment:

  1. My blog is also anonymous, and we have some same reasons why I kept my blog anonymous :) looking forward on your blog <3

    Bunch of love. E
    maskedemerald.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete